Holidays (and my birthday) update

by - Saturday, December 24, 2016

My Birthday comes first (on the 15th) so first a little update from that. I had a wonderful brunch after my psychology final with some friends at Bubby's in Tribeca. I love Bubby's. The pancakes I believe are the best in the city–sourdough with blueberries–in fact they are so tasty I don't even think they need syrup and I love maple syrup. They have a photo booth downstairs and how fun is that! They have another location by the high line so if you are in either area definitely check it out. It's one of my top 5 restaurants in NYC. 
I had finals around the time of my birthday and I really don't want to talk about them. Anyway, they are finally done so I am enjoying the holidays with my mom and our kitty up in Connecticut. I am glad to be relaxing because I have some exciting trips planned starting in January! Stay tuned for those!



My mom and I have also gone to a couple shows recently. Above is from Law Boheme at the Met. We also saw Holiday Inn. It is a tradition of mine to go to some holiday themed show every year (past years I have gone to the Rockettes and the Nutcracker). 
Alice's Teacup–my number one favorite restaurant in the city. 

Happy Chanukah and Merry Christmas!

You May Also Like

0 comments